Saturday, December 14, 2013

quite possibly the cutest little photo I've EVER seen in my life. She looks like she has the weight of the world on her tiny little shoulders. precious

Love this newborn photo
Love this newborn photo

Download whole gallery
the cutest little mermaid you ever did see
the cutest little mermaid you ever did see

Download whole gallery
Newborn
Newborn

Download whole gallery
quite possibly the cutest little photo I've EVER seen in my life. She looks like she has the weight of the world on her tiny little shoulders. precious
quite possibly the cutest little photo I've EVER seen in my life.  She looks like she has the weight of the world on her tiny little shoulders.  precious

Download whole gallery
Newborn - Family photo
Newborn - Family photo

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment